- Always work to improve, be open-minded and communicate often with your teammates
- Keep it cool and don’t be shy to cheer from the sidelines. At The Run you’re playing and competing with friends
- Be supportive and respect the person playing next to you.
Fouls & Self-Reffing
- Keep the game flowing and respect all calls made by the other team.
- Offence calls fouls. Any disputes, foul caller shoots for the ball
- Zero tolerance for disrespect or complaints. Any unnecessary and excessive behaviour will result in strikes.
- Payment must be cleared before game time thru membership or drop in fee
- We cap at 18 players each Run
- Teams are created by order of arrival and position
- Teams must sub evenly among themselves
- Games are scored straight to 12: by 2’s and 3’s
- Pass off the top from a checked ball